1.08.2021

January Writing Challenge 2021: 8

8. Your #1 pet peeve of 2020. Why does it piss you off so much? Where did you see it most?

My #1 pet peeve of 2020 was people not wearing their masks over their mouth AND their nose. Like dude, you already have the mask on, just bring it the fuck up. It's not that hard. Why do it at all if you're going to do it ineffectively. It pissed me off for obvious reasons, I DO NOT WANT FUCKING COVID FROM YOU. Stop endangering other people and just bring your mask up like half an inch, and maybe just maybe we can get one step closer to being out of this hell we call the global pandemic. 

I saw it everywhere. Outside walking down the street, on the subway, at the grocery store. And I continue to see it in 2021, because people are just the worst. Americans are the worst. This country is the worst. We have to do better. Because if I can't go on my honeymoon this year, I will lose it. Anyway, this was a fun topic, ha. Hopefully tomorrow's prompt is a little more positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment