1.21.2013

Eating (and Drinking) Astoria

In an effort to catch up, I'm lumping together three places I've been to in Astoria in the past year or so. Good food, good drink, good timezzzz.

The Sparrow Tavern
A cute little pub across the street from the Bohemian Hall Beer Garden.

Steak sandwich and fries.

Pumpkin crème brûlée!

Obviously, we ate it all.

Despite the goofy name, my roommate and I decided to try out this place for brunch this past summer. Kind of hard to go wrong with unlimited mimosas in glasses the size of your head. Food wasn't bad either.

M-m-mimosas


Breakfast quesadilla. It was just okay.

Cap'n Crunch French toast.

Brunch is my favorite meal of the day.

Probably my favorite bar in Astoria so far, because it's super cute inside, is close to where I live, and has good food and beer.

A pint and fries

Mac and cheeeeeeeeeese

That's all I've got for now. Off to enjoy the rest of my day off!  (aka climb into bed for another four hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment